Article provided by: St Johns Recovery Place
St. John’s Recovery Place comes with the most modern and advanced detox facilities in Florida. We assist addiction victims dealing with severe withdrawal, guiding them through the treatment and towards a better, sober life. If you’ve never been to an inpatient rehabilitation facility before, here is what you should expect at our center:
- Experienced, empathetic, and certified staff – We know that the staff’s attitude can drastically influence the patient’s state of mind and spirit. Our clinical professionals have all the necessary certifications and come with a positive attitude and empathetic attitude. They will be around you 24/7 whenever you need assistance.
- Leading living conditions – Our Florida addiction recovery centers live up to the highest quality standards in terms of living conditions. We provide our patients with a luxurious recovery setting, promoting relaxation, comfort, and peace of mind. At our facility, you will find impeccable bedrooms, ping-pong tables, and a wide outside area fit for nature walks and group activities.
- Structured recovery programs – Our luxury rehab centers in Florida use a structured approach to rehab, including detox treatment, inpatient program, Alumni, and aftercare assistance. These programs come with specific benefits and complement each other, providing you with long-term results.
- Experiential recovery modalities – All our alcohol treatment centers offer a variety of experiential therapies to promote fast rehabilitation and healing. Some of these include nutrition therapy, art and music therapy, neuro-integration therapy, and many other modalities. Each comes with its own benefits, including physical, mental, and spiritual healing and rejuvenation.
All these aspects show that our center is both a prime rehab facility and a top personal development location. We have designed our programs to help people overcome addiction, understand its triggers, and improve themselves in all aspects. It also doesn’t hurt that the treatment takes place in a heavenly location with all the necessary accommodations and amenities.
How will the rehab treatment help me?
If you’ve never completed a rehab treatment before, you might have doubts about the treatment’s effectiveness. Especially if you’ve met individuals who have relapsed after treatment. Our drug addiction rehab in Florida is different thanks to the structured approach, providing comprehensive benefits over time. During the Florida drug treatment, you will engage in numerous programs designed to help you:
- Dive into your harmful emotions and thoughts
- Understand the social or circumstantial triggers that have led you to this point
- Realize what it takes to avoid long-term relapse
- Change your lifestyle overall, including nutrition, workout routine, hobbies, etc.
- Set your life straight and fight for a more flourishing and accomplished career
- Fix any broken relationships with friends and family members, and so on.
Our drug and alcohol rehabilitation in FL promotes fast and comfortable rehabilitation, teaching patients the way to a healthy, stable, and independent lifestyle post-rehab. If you wish to discuss your addiction situation with our rehab professionals, we encourage you to call 833-397-3422. St. John’s Recovery Place ranks among the leading rehab and detox facilities in Florida with numerous recovery programs and advanced holistic treatments.